Followers

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Kelly’s Wedding Card

Kelly's Wedding Card 004

Hi again

Now that the big event is over I can finally show you the card that I made for my daughter's wedding.  For those of you that checked out the pictures in my earlier post you may have guessed that the characters are coloured to represent the children, ie two blondes and a brunette, and of course my daughter is blonde and her husband (oooh, it's nice to call him that after all these years), is also dark.  When Magnolia released their Wedding Collection earlier this year I was chuffed to bits, as the grandkids love Tilda and I knew that they would like it if I made a wedding card using her.  I made the flowers myself, and the sentiments were computer generated.

As always, I hope you like it

Hugs

Judi xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Judi,
    Wow what a fabulous card and so special when you have represented all the children. A special keepsake. Gorgeous crafting.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card Judi and a perfect keepsake for your daughter too. Lovely stepper card with great images and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! a fantastic card judi.love the shape and fabulous images and colouring :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable Judi, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Wedding card Judi - absolutely love it!
    Hope you have found time to relax after all the preparations and hard work.
    x Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Judi this is so beautiful hun, love it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card xx

    I just love admiring stepper cards BUT I do not have the guts to give it a go myself ! sure I would get in a right two and eight, but you have given great inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete