Followers

Saturday 18 December 2010

Mimo in the snow


Afternoon all

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, like the rest of you I've been busy with all the pre-Christmas preparations.  Anyway, today I would like to share a card that I've made using a couple of stamps from Bildmalarna.  I stamped Mimo, then masked her to put in the fence - first time I've done this in a while.  The image is of course coloured with my copics.  I then added a piece of dark blue shimmery paper to give the feeling of a night sky.  I then ripped a piece of white paper and glittered it with Glamour dust to give the background snow.  The paper is from the Christmas Dreams digital set at Bearly Mine.  Snowflakes - large die from Marianne Designs - Small - MS punch.  The sentiment is a new one from Whimsy, and the ribbon from my stash.

Hope you like it.

Warm hugs to you all.

Judi x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judi,
    This is a gorgeous card. The design paper is beautiful and the image is a right sweetie. Brilliant card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Judi with a sweet little image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Judi and I like the background paper. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card Judi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judi, Great card, really lovely....sorry not been in touch, don't know where the days are going, hope your all sorted....no I am not...lol....wish you and your a very Merry Christmas now, just in case I blink and it's all over..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card judi.the image is stunning and i love the paper and colours.:D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete