Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

It's getting nearer!!!


Hi there everyone

You might note from the title that I'm still aiming to be more prepared for Christmas this year, lol.  This time I've used a snowman from Funkykits (I think).  I've kept this card quite simple as the image is pretty large.  Once again the Copics have come out to colour him in, and I've finally used some Kraft card that I bought ages ago, and then forgot about!!!  I punched around the edge of my white paper with a Martha Stewart punch, then thought it still looked a bit plain, so ran it through my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder to give it a bit more texture.  I then added a bit of corrugated card that came as packing with a craft order one day (got to recycle!).  Once again, I designed the ticket sentiment on my computer and then cut it out with my trusty ticket die from Whimsy.  The snowflake is a large Marianne die, and the small snowflake is the much used Martha Stewart punch.  A good sprinkle of Glamour Dust, and that's about all there is to it.


Please feel free to leave me a comment if you have time.

Judi x

PS  After posting, I had to chuckle - I'm busy making Christmas cards, but have just changed my blog background to a summer theme - how contrary am I? lol

11 comments:

  1. LOL, it's a lovely card Judi - the snowman image is fab. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Judi, but surely it can't be Christmas already?!!!!!! Yikes! Must get cracking instead of waiting until December! Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card judi.i love this fab snowman and your colours and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - as ever Judi. Hmmmm! wonder which one will be mine???

    I haven't seen this stamp before -- it's great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for making an early start Judi.
    It's lovely.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are cute and funny,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card,a beautifully coloured image and lovely dry embossing.
    You are very organised. For me its a swear word to mention it before December! It's proably the reason why I never make enough cards for the occasion.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy, I love this card, love the colours, textures and your snowman too! Fab card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop it Judy!! You're quite right though. I must start mine before the dark evenings are suddenly here. Love the colours of this card. such a cute image too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh what a stunning card Hun, I absolutely love that image & what a beautiful design too- I am still trying to master my around the page Stamps- L plater lol!Ohh I hope you ahve heaps of rest for that back of yours Hun, sending you hugz

    Deb xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH ya love the look of your blog....makes the snowman feel like he's on a holiday. LOL!! This card is so cute and I am so into the corrugated thing right now. It's all I can do to not have it on every card!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete