Followers

Friday 21 October 2011

Christnas Post


Hi there everyone

Well, you wouldn't believe the problems I had uploading this card to show you!  Some of my regular followers may remember that a while ago I had to upload a card side ways on, as for some reason Google kept turning it around?  Anyway, the same thing happened with this one, and where previously I had resolved the problem by uploading from Picasa, even Picasa wouldn't play ball this time, and every time I tried, it froze my computer!  I tried several times, and oh boy was I getting cross!!!  I eventually decided to remove Picasa from my computer altogether, so if anyone else has experienced this problem I would love to hear about it, and if they've been able to resolve it.

Anyway, now that I've finally got it uploaded so that you can see it without getting a crick in your neck, I guess I'd better tell you a bit about how I made it.  The image is of course from LOTV, and was coloured with Copics.   The background paper is from the Papermania 'Home for Christmas' pad again, and because it's really busy I decided to keep the rest of the card fairly simple, just added a little bit of embossed red card, some lace and a bit of ribbon.  The sentiment is a rubber stamp from 'Cats Life Press'.  For the ground I used some of that stuff that comes in a pen and you heat it up to make it puffy like real snow - sorry, I'm having a blond moment and can't remember what it's called, lol, while it was still wet I sprinkled it with Glamour Dust, and was quite pleased with the finished result.  I hope you like it too.

Have a great weekend, and I hope to be back with another card soon.

Judi x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Judi, this is gorgeous, stunning infact and I love it...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun - love the image which is beautifully coloured and the colours of the papers and embellishments just stunning. Haven't had any issues with uploading for a very long time, so can't even begin to think where you are having problems. Hope you get it sorted soon though. have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Judi.
    I love the gorgeous rich colours, and fun image.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Judi! Love the image and so beautifully coloured - great papers too! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card judi.i love your rich colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous card Judi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judi, lovely card hun, love your no name snow lol, sorry can't help out as I can't remember what it's called either lol

    not had any trouble with picasa, so hope it doesn't start on mine lol

    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Judi, love your card, its gorgeous
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Hun love the deep colour and the puffy snow is fab!

    p.s The font I used was Piranesi It BT

    Hope that helps
    kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally gorgeous Judy and I love the primary colors for Christmas. So glad you left me a comment because I'm not sure I've visited before but that won't happen again. Read your previous posts and your coloring is really awesome. Adding you to my list on the sidebar of my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I never know when my followers stop by unless they do leave a comment. Good luck in the candy draw. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this one too!! Once again fabulous coloring! Such a cute image. I'm really liking the Christmas images from LOTV this year. I've never played with them before until now. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete