Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Snowmen in stockings???



Hi peeps
OK, so he's not really in a stocking, but admit it ....... it made you look, right? 

Anyway, some of my longer term followers may remember me making a couple of stocking shaped cards last year  - they were a big hit with family and friends, so when I came across the template the other day I figured I'd give it another outing.  The snowman is one of my older ones, from Whiff of Joy, I think, although I've just had a peek at their website, and can't find him, so maybe he's been discontinued??   As usual he's been coloured with Copics and given the Glamour Dust treatment.  The patterned paper is another digi from Shery K, and because it was a bit 'in your face', I decided to use plain green card for the stocking top, toe, and heel, but hey, it's for Christmas, and Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a little sparkle, so when I'd finished I doodled little patterns all over the green bits with my glue pen, and then sprinkled them with Glamour Dust - MUCH better!!  Once again I've given the MS icicle punch an outing, and I made some more poinsettias using my Marianne Creatable dies - love 'em.  I then covered the flowers with glossy accents and sprinkled them with Twinklets Diamond Dust - think I might have gone a bit overboard!!!  The sentiment is a stamp from the latest Whimsy release, and that's it.  

Hope you have a moment to let me know what you think.

Judi x


5 comments:

  1. Judi! What a darling project! LOVE the stocking shape and fun image! You are so fun with the "in your face" comment. I think most of my cards must be because they are all bright haha! The glitter looks gorgeous on the poinsettias too! Such a pretty piece of work!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning judi.i love the fabulous shape and gorgeous colours and snowman :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fab card Judi, love the shape!
    And the poinsettias are wonderful.
    Love it!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stocking card Judi, so much fun!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete