Followers

Wednesday 23 June 2010

If the shoe fits ..........


Evening all,

Hope you're all well, and been enjoying this fabulous weather?

Today I would like to share a card I made at the weekend.  My daughter suddenly piped up on Saturday that she needed a card URGENTLY!!!  I hate it when people do this, as working under pressure is definitely NOT my thing!!!  However, for some reason, this one came together really easily, and my hubby said it was one of my best!!  The stamp is one of the City Girls, from Whiff of Joy.  I'm afraid I don't know where the paper came from, but I just love those colours.  The sentiment was computer generated, and goes on to say inside 'buy it in every colour'!  A sentiment a lot of us would agree with, I'm sure?

Hope you like it, and if you have time to leave a comment it would be much appreciated, as they always are.

Hugs

Judi x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judi
    lovely card very pretty. Congratulations on winning Jacqui's candy well done, you will have to show us what you create with it.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi,
    I love the colours on this card. they are awesome. The image is beautifully done.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby's right, it is a fab card.love the colours and the layout. Great colouring. Di.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and gorgeous colours - those papers are fab! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love this image too. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card judi, i love,love, love this image and your colours are stunning.the papers are really gorgeous and i love your layout.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete