Followers

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Star in the making!


Hi again

Looks like I'm on a roll with the boy cards at the moment.  This is another LOTV stamp that the lovely Tasha let me borrow at the weekend.  The patterned paper is from Nitwits - Little Men set - where else? lol.  Bright green card, a bit of matting and layering, some flower soft for the grass, and that's about it on this one.   I did of course use my Nesties for all the stars - these are great for male cards, and make up for not being able to use flowers, lol.

Do leave a comment if you have time, as I love to hear from you.

Judi xx

5 comments:

  1. These LOTV stamps are just sooo cute aren't they!? I managed to get my hands on some of them and definitely need to invest in some more! Just love the bright colours you've used on this card and that grass is fab! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the LOTV stamps. Playing with them myself at the mo. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fantastic male card, i love the fab image and really great colour combo.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous card Judi, beautiful cute image and love the flower soft grass.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Briliant card :-) Loving the Flowersoft :-)
    Hugs
    Tasha (the generous one, lol)
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete