Followers

Monday 30 August 2010

Happy Birthday - Lillie Rose


This card was made for Lillie Rose's 1st Birthday.  I've used an image called 'Little Eden' from Belles 'n' Whistles which I was lucky enough to win in a blog hop!  I kept the card fairly simple as obviously Lillie Rose won't be that bothered, lol, but hopefully her parents will like it.  The papers are from a download - sorry, I can't for the life of me remember who's they are.  Everything was stitched into place, and with a few pearls, courtesy of my lovely birthday package from Tasha, I was finished.

Hope you like it?

Judi xx

6 comments:

  1. Aww this is so sweet and the colours are fab. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi,
    This is a beautiful. I love the colours and papers and the image is just the sweetest.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Judi, luv the cute image...colours & papers are fab too xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card judi.the image is gorgeous and i love your papers and colours and fab stitching :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judi,Aww what a sweet card, love the image and your colours are fab..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous card Judy,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete