Followers

Saturday 4 September 2010

Card No. 085



Evenin' all!

Sorry going back a good few years there to the day's of Dixon of Dock Green, if anyone remembers it? Showing my age now, lol.

I really struggled with this card, I bought the papers as a download from Aimee Asher, and really like the set individually, but found putting them together something else!!!!!!!!  Anyway, I eventually settled for this combination set off with gold mirri card, which as usual hasn't photographed well.  The image is from Whiff of Joy, the holly was hand drawn and cut, then edged with a white pen and some glitter.  I wasn't happy with the circular background that my lady is set against, as it was too plain, so added some stamped snowflakes, which I think improves it a bit.  Don't be afraid to let me know what you think, even if you think it's rubbish!!

Have a great weekend - what's left of it.

Judi xx

7 comments:

  1. I love those holly papers and the hand cut holly leaves are lovely too - I think the whole layout looks great - I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds mirri card a pain to photograph. Don't put yourself down, this card is fab! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the papers and the gorgeous image. Great card.
    Old? I can remember Dixon's first outing in the film "The Blue Lamp" Haha.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judi,Love this image, got alot of use last christmas and will this one too....she is gorgeous, love your card and the holly looks fab too.....of course I remember Dixon...he was a national treasure at one time...lol...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops i`ll try again.
    this is really stunning judi.the image and papers are gorgeous and i love the layout and the holly :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful card Judy,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT? This is gorgeous Judi! Love that image and she is colored so beautifully. Those papers are pretty too and funny but it doesn't look like you struggled.

    ReplyDelete