Followers

Sunday 27 September 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge - Pink, Grey & Black (optional)



Afternoon people.  This is a card that I've made for the Just Magnolia Challenge, which this week is to make something in pink, and grey, with black as an optional extra.  Although on my moniter the mats all look light pink, they're actually silver mirri (my favourite), so hopefully it will be acceptable for the challenge.  If not, hey, ho, I'm quite pleased with it, so nothing lost. 

The papers I've used are from Papermania - The Big One - Claire Curds Signature range
Pink border cut with a Martha Stewart punch, which I've partially covered to just give a looped effect.
Tilda was coloured with my Copic Ciao pens  ( what else is there, lol). 
Colours:  C1, C3, C5, C7. RV21, RV23,E00, and blender pen.
Sentiment generated on computer, and cut out with oval Nestabilities.  Octagon also cut with Nesties, and finally the felt flowers came as a free gift from a back issue of Papercraft Inspirations Magazine, and are topped with metal flower spacers from The Hobby House, and a tiny silver brad.

1 comment: