Followers

Thursday 24 September 2009

Sarah Kay - Rust & Green



Hi there folks, this is my card for the day.  I recently bought these lovely Papermania - Home for Christmas papers, and thought it was time they had an airing, particularly as I was dying to try out this lovely Sarah Kay stamp that only arrived yesterday, it's called Noel - Joy.  The green and rust are not colours that I would normally work with, but I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out. The sentiment stamp is from http://www.catslifepress.com/, they have a great range, although if you're shopping with them from the UK, remember the limit on imports is £18.00 INCLUDING postage!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely card...the sentiment is great....I think if you check you may be pleased to find out the import limit has now gone up quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a fab card....again.....love your cards,brilliant....x

    ReplyDelete