Followers

Wednesday 7 October 2009

GOLD STAR AWARDS for service!

Hi folks,

No card to show you today as I've been busy playing with the new goodies I received in the post this morning.  I'm really chuffed, as I placed an order with http://www.cardcraft-uk.co.uk/ on Monday for 4 sets of the new Popcorn Bear Christmas stamps, and they arrived today.  In the meantime, CardCraft kept me well informed by email as to the stages of my  order, and gave FREE P&P into the bargain!!! 

I would also like to praise Tracy at Dies to Die For as I ordered the new 'Ian' stamps from The Greeting Farm, (Anya's grown up boyfriend), which she only put on the website yesterday afternoon, and they arrived this morning. What FANTASTIC service is that???

Hopefully if you saw my post last week about the crappy service / attitude of Docrafts, you will now realise that as well as having a moan when it's justified, I also like to give praise where it's due, and hope that if you don't already use the above companies that you might on the strength of my recommendation give them a try.

Thats it for today peeps.

Judi xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judi, I totally agree with you hun about DC's rubbish service and Dies to Die for is great. I ordered the magnolia paper and stamp offer yesterday p.m from Dies to Die for and got mine today, I've given up on buying from DC now
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi,You sound really pleased with the service you have recieved,which is more than can be said for the other outfit.x

    ReplyDelete