Followers

Monday 16 November 2009

Gorjuss Girl with Fox



Hi again,

I made this card a couple of days ago, and am really pleased with it.  I think it's the colour scheme that I like best about it, although the ribbon is gorjuss!! 

I'm afraid I'm not sure who makes the papers, I picked them up at Papercraft 4 You, in Farlington when I  recently visited with my new Docrafting buddy - Yvonne, and liked them so much I bought the set in 4 different colourways, so you'll probably being seeing them appear time and again over the next few weeks.  The sentiment is one of the new 'Just Rite' set  that I got from Once Upon A Stamp, and has been cut out and framed with Nesties.   The little embellishements are made up from a Nesties snowflake, topped with another snowflake cut with an Xcut punch and then I popped a self adhesive crystal on just to give that added bit of sparkle.

Judi xx

3 comments:

  1. Judi your card is beautiful hun, the image, the papers and the gorgeous bow all work perfectly together, love it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you the colour scheme is perfect....a gorjuss card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colour tones of this card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete