Followers

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Kai in the Snow - PINK version



Hi there,

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  The card above was made as part of a Christmas order, and I'm REALLY pleased with it.  The only thing is, it didn't photograph as well as I would have liked, and the mirri card at the back looks gold, as opposed to the silver that it actually is. 

I don't think I'll be posting much now for a week or two, as I've had a tremendous response to my daughters taking my cards in to work, and dance, and am busy making up orders for about 40 cards, which might be pushing it a bit, if my back doesn't play ball.  I've roped my hubby in to help, and he's spent quite a bit of his day off learning to make envelopes - bless him, he really is a treasure!

Will post again when I've got the orders out of the way. 

Hugs

Judi xx


3 comments:

  1. stunning card, what an adorable image and coloured beautifully, love the layout and all the embellies.coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    This is sooooo beautiful!
    I adore your image and your colour is so pretty!
    What a wonderful husband you have!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judi,Sorry not been around much,I guess we are all to busy right now....so glad I popped in,this card is divine...that image...omg fab and love your colour scheme.....x

    ReplyDelete