Followers

Thursday 19 November 2009

Miss Anya - Pink Christmas



Evening friends,

Thought I'd share my latest Miss Anya 'Snow' card with you today.  The background papers are some more of the set I bought from Papercrafts 4 You, the other day.  The Snowflake charm is from The Hobby House.  Once again I've used my Martha Stewart icicle punch (just love this tool), on the pink card,and although it doesn't show up very well in this picture, I've created a shadow effect to the icicles with another layer done in silver mirri card.  The sentiment is another one of the set from Just Rite Stampers, and I've added a few little triangles of pink card, to just tart it up a bit. Ribbon from stash.

Hope you like it.

Judi xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,Judi....so christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    This is such a lovely card, your colouring is great!
    Thanks for joining us at AFA
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love everything about it, the colours, the papers, the pretty charm and ribbon, the sentiment and the icey border.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I love the layering you did with the icicle boarder punch... Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete