Followers

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Card No. 091 – Frosty & Friend

122
Hi there peeps

Sorry it’s been such a long time since I’ve posted anything, but I’ve been really busy with preparations for my daughter’s wedding, and what with doing all the various stationery, not to mention altering the bridesmaid’s dresses, and shortening my own dress, I’ve had very little time for making cards.  As a friend suggested a broom shoved you know where, might have been a valuable asset recently, lol.

Anyway, I made this card using a stamp from Dimension 4th.  The circle patterned paper is from Crafts Too, the written paper is something that I made ages ago when doing a scrapbook of my daughter’s younger years – I knew I’d use it one day, lol.  I’ve also used a Martha Stewart border snowflake punch, and my new Magnolia die for the doily trim.  I covered the snowman with Glamour dust, and added some Flower soft to give a snowy ground for him to stand on.  Colouring done with Copics – of course!!

Hope you like it.

Hugs to all
Judi x

6 comments:

  1. WOW Judi, sounds like you have been very busy with all the wedding prep, sounds very exciting. Lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judi. Sweet image and I adore the red/white colour scheme.
    It does sound like you've been a super busy bee.
    If it wasn't for the fact that my broom is firmly wedged up my own rear end then of course I would've sent it you. It does sound like you could do with the extra help!
    Try not to work too hard, don't want you burned out before the glorious occasion.

    Take care
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Judi! fab image & great layout

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card judi.the image is fab and i love the striking colours and fabby papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wonderful adorable card Judi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Judi.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete