Followers

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Happy Birthday Katie!























Hi peeps

Today I'd like to share a card I made on behalf of my daughter for her best friend's 30th birthday.  She's quite a hip chick, so I figured she might like this fab image from Kenny K.

Oh, Lord, I've forgotten who the paper is by now, sorry!  The stars were cut using Nesties, the sentiments were computer generated.  I used two Nestie die cuts offset to back the image, a bit of ribbon from my stash, and that's it.

Please feel free to let me know what you think.

Judi xx

8 comments:

  1. I love this, the colours look amazing together and I'm sure your daughter's friend will love this minus the "30" LOL. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi,
    Fabulous papers and colours and a great image. This is a fabulous card - I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Judi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card judi.the image is stunning, so sassy.your papers and bold colours are great :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Judi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judi your card is gorgeous hun, your colouring is beautiful
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh I like this! I have managed to refrain from buying any KK images yet but it's only a matter of time. I just love them. You've done a super fab job with this card!!! Love your colors and your coloring!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Juldi. Thankyou so much for you sweet comment on my blog. I also love this card, you'v rocked it and I'm sure you friend will be thrilled!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete