Followers

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Flapper Girl




Hi again fellow craft addicts

Today's card features 'Flapper Girl Melody', a stamp which I bought from Crafts & Me at Stamperama.  What a lovely image it is, and so nice to colour with the distress inks.  I also got the papers from them at the show, they are by Memory Box, and are (I think), called Gossamer.  I backed all the patterned papers with dark brown card stock, and then added the swirl (Doo Hickey die), a couple of ticket sentiments which I did on the computer, and the flower, folded down the corner, and backed it with a matching paper, and hey presto!

Feel free to leave your comments, good or bad.

Hugs

Judi x


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - love the soft pinks and the lovely sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi,
    This is beautiful work. I love the image and the gorgeous design papers. Wonderful card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous I love this image she is fab to colour. I love how she looks in delicate colours & the papers are Gossamer they are 1 of my fave paper packs, they are so beautiful.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi, this is adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Judi and love the adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this card judi.the image is fantastic and i love your papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like pink and black together. It's so striking. Your swirls are gorgeous additions too. Great coupons!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, haven't seen this image yet but you've colored it like a dream. Great color combo & love how you've added the Doo Hickey !!!
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is a beautiful card with the very soft colors set off with the black...
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete