Followers

Thursday 22 April 2010

Anyone for Golf?


Hi there peeps

I can't believe we're still having all this lovely weather, I reckon at this rate it'll snow in August!! 

Anyway, today I'd like your opinions on my latest attempt at a Father's Day card.  I've been asked to make one for a golfer, but don't know much about the guy's taste in colours etc, so have just really made this one as a practice.  The papers are some more from the lovely Tasha - you've saved me a small fortune this year Tash!   The stamp is from a sheet I bought a while back featuring characters called Murray & Ethel, they have some great sentiments with them and are perfect for making humourous cards.  I've coloured Murray with Copics, used a bit of ribbon from my stash, some matting and layering and there you have it - simples!!

Thanks for looking.

Judi x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Judi, this is fab, you seem to be doing so many men's cards of late and they have all been super! The colours are great too and very manly - to be honest I wouldn't worry about a man's taste in colours .... I mean do they really pay any attention to them anyway? not like us girlies LOL. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic male card judi, love the great image and your papers and layout are fab.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is fantastic ~ fab image ~ great colour combo & luv the layout xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya
    I think this is great. It has just enough on it without the whole thing being too much. You are going to make so much money from all these cards, think you may have to treat me at Stamperama, he he
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's doesn't matter the colors! You did a superb masculine golfer card! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Judi, love the colours and the fun image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, you are so good with these male cards. It's not fair!

    ReplyDelete