Followers

Tuesday 13 April 2010

A Splashing Good Time!


Evening everyone

The card I have to show you today is made using the fabulous new clear stamp - 'Splashing Good Times' by Belles & Whistles.  I was lucky enough to win this stamp by taking part in the new release blog hop, and can't tell you how thrilled I was when I received an email from Iris telling me I was a winner - I was over the moon!!

Anyway, back to the card.  I coloured the image with my Copics as usual, then added a bit of blue chalk to give the impression of sky.  I added some Flower Soft - Emerald green to the grass - I really love this stuff, it gives so much depth to my projects.  The patterned paper is another one from the lovely Tasha - once again, thanks for that Tash!  The ticket stamp is from Hero Arts, and the 'Happy Birthday' was a freebie stamp with a magazine.  It's the first time I've EVER had the nerve to stamp directly onto the paper I was using, and I have to confess, it took TWO goes to get it straight!!!  The flowers are home made, and I added a crystal to the centre of each to give a bit of sparkle.  Leaves are made with a Martha Stewart punch. 

I'd be grateful for your comments if you have time.

Judi x



9 comments:

  1. Hi Judi,
    I love the colour combo ans papers and that image is just too cute for words. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Judi this is an adorable card, the colours are fabulous and congrats on winning such a great image too! I've stamped directly onto the paper and every time it makes me nervous in case it goes wrong LOL, now you've done it once, you should have no worries doing it again. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Takes me back to my childhood. Di.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Judi, such a sweet image and fab papers too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Judi. Well done on such a great win!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got my stamp in the mail today! I will try to get to that one soon. You did such a great job! Love your coloring boy are you good at that! Also, the Flower soft is such a sweet added touch. Niiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card judi, what a gorgoeus image and your colouring is amazing.gorgeous papers and colours and great layout.love the ticket sentiment.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous sweet card Judi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a gorgeous card Judi. Great colours, and I love that image, and the flowers of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete