Followers

Thursday 15 April 2010

Marcus's 1st Birthday


Hi again, peeps

Another card for the male species today, but this time for a little boy who's just about to celebrate his first birthday.  The image I've used is a digital stamp called 'I love it', from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Mo draws such fab designs, and I needed something quick for this one, so it was the perfect solution.  I really struggled to find any paper suitable for a little boy in my stash, I have stuff for the men, but nothing very boyish, as I tend to make girlie cards mostly.  However, I came across the remains of these papers from Doodlebug, and thought they were bright and cheerful but NOT girlie, so hopefully he'll like it.  I used one of my many MS punches to make the border.  My new star shaped nesties were just right for highlighting his age, and the sentiment was computer generated.

Hope you like it.

Judi xx

6 comments:

  1. Fab card for a boy Judi. Great image and papers, love the border punch too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Judi, which he will love! Colours are fab. Hugs, Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic boys card, love the image and really great colours and layout.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a brilliant card Judi, stunning colouring and I love his dark hair it looks like its been tousled...gorgeous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wonderful card Judi, fab cute image and gorgeous colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, and the way you did the One. I just got that set of Nesties, can't wait to use it, and now I have seen such a clever idea with it, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete