Followers

Sunday 31 January 2010

Anniversary card for Tasha & Paul



I'm hoping that this card will have become available for you to view on January 31st, as I am currently in Spain, and set this post automatically, so fingers crossed.

I made this for my Docrafting friend Tasha, and her husband Paul.  Like me, she's a mad Tilda fan, so I hope she'll like it. 

The papers are from the Basic Grey, Porcelain set, which I've been stroking for months, but thought as it was a special occasion I would break them out.  I love the pink and green colour combo, it feels really springlike and fresh.  Tilda & Edwin were of course coloured with Copics.  The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the sentiment is computer generated, then the top layer cut out with Nesties.  The other layers were hand cut by eye.

Happy Anniversary Tasha & Paul, I hope you have a great day.

Thanks for checking out my blog.

Judi

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judi, Tasha will love it.
    Hope you are having a great time
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya :-)
    Hope you are having a lovely time away and the weather is good. Thanks you so much for the lovely card, it's gorgeous. You know me so well, Magnolia and pink, lol.
    We have had a lovely day and have just returned home from a curry, yummmmm :-)
    My blog is up and running ( ish ) now http://tashascardheaven.blogspot.com/
    so pop over when you get a mo. May be going to casualty tomorrow with the lumpy bum, so dont worry if you dont hear from me for a few days :-)
    Enjoy the sun, sea, sangria, etc
    Loadsalove
    Tasha
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card, love the images and yummy papers.have a great time in spain and i bet you are lovely and warm.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete