Followers

Friday 8 January 2010

Kelly's ALMOST Birthday Card!!



Afternoon all!

I thought I'd share the card that I originally intended for my daughter Kelly's birthday on the 23rd of this month.  Unfortunately, while I quite like the finished article, it didn't turn out how I expected - you know, sometimes cards just have a way of doing their own thing????  Well, mine do!!

Anyway, I decided it wasn't quite what I wanted for her, so this will be one to add to the 'cards for sale' box.  Knowing Kelly and her love of purple, she'll probably buy it for one of her friends.

I have made another card for her, which I'll be posting after the event, as I'd hate her to see it in advance in the UNLIKELY event that she EVER gets around to checking out my blog!! 

The stamp is 'Party Girl', from Wild Rose Studio.  The trellis type trim is made using my deep edge punch from Martha Stewart, available at The Hobby House.  Rose from Hobbycraft.  I think the ticket stamp is from Hero Arts, and not sure who the other sentiment , or the paper are by.

1 comment:

  1. its a fab card, i really love the image and gorgeous purple tones.love the flower too.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete