Followers

Sunday 3 January 2010

Golfer's Birthday Card



Hi again

I can't believe that I'm posting twice in one day, but I've been busy since Christmas, and have finished off one or two cards that have been hanging around for a while.

Now before anyone emails me and says 'I've seen this card before', I should explain that I made one very similar to this a few months ago for our wonderful friend Nigel, who looks after the  house in Spain for us.  However, as I keep getting asked to make more cards for men I thought I might start with this one, and then build from there.

Stamps (golfer, and golf bag) are by Papermania.  Papers are some from the first set I ever bought, also by Papermania. Colouring as always - Copics  The background card is actually navy blue, although it looks more like black in the pic, and of course I've backed it with my favourite - silver mirri card.   Sentiment is from a ready made set I bought a while back - you might have gathered that I'm trying use up some of my old stash to make way for all the new goodies I've bought recently. 


3 comments:

  1. Perfect mens card Judi,everyone seems to be doing them today,mine are rubbish,can never get them right...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is such a fantastic male card, love the blue colours and the layout is brilliant.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete