Followers

Sunday 3 January 2010

Teen Birthday



Today I have another image that I coloured in ages ago but never got around to making a card with at the time.  It's been sitting in a box with several others, and as it's the new year I figured I should clear out and tidy up, so it was either a case of throw the image away, or do something with it.  As it turned out, this card came together really quickly.  I just happened to have a sketch to hand that used just the amount of different papers that I had, and that always makes it easier.  I decided that as the card is aimed at a young girl, or  teen, I would keep it free of fussy embellishments, and I'm glad to say that I'm pleased with the end result, hope you like it too.

Judi

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabby card, perfect for a teen-girl.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a fantastic card, the image is fabby, i love her big eyes.fab colours too.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete