Followers

Monday 11 January 2010

Gemma's Tilda Card



Evening everyone

Today I would like to show you a card made by Gemma, my middle granddaughter, who is 7 1/2 years old.  She loves crafting, and is VERY precise and careful withe her colouring.  She came round last week when they were off school because of the snow, and told me that she wanted to make REALLY NICE cards like Nana's so that she could sell them and make lots of money!!!  I suggested that she might like to try using a sketch, to give her some ideas, so she had a look through my book, and came up with this one, in which she's used one of the new Tilda stamps that she had for Christmas, and a selection of the coloured card that I got her from The Papermill Shop.  She even insisted on putting a 'Handmade by Gemma' label on the back!!

Do please leave us some comments, as I know Gemma would be chuffed to bits to hear what you think of her hard work.

Thanks for looking.

Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment