Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2010

First of my new LOTV stamps!


\Hi again

I've just finished making this card with one of  my new Lili of the Valley stamps called 'Me and my cat'.  I think the new stamps they've just brought out are absolutely fab, so expect to see other cards come through using lots of these stamps - I bought 7!!!!!!!  The background papers are a selection from the 'Nitwits' digital papers and are called 'Butterfly Kisses Too'. 

The flowers were made with a technique which is new to me, and was kindly shared by 'Lil Daffodil' (alias Fiona), check out her blog here.  Her work is GORGEOUS!!  Fiona doesn't take credit for the flower technique, but kindly shared the instructions from her first Magnolia magazine, which I stupidly missed out on, and of course you can't get them now for love or money - well, maybe about £20.00 on Ebay!!!

Leaves were cut with a Martha Stewart punch.  Pearls from The Hobby House.  The sentiment is a stamp from my well used Claire Curd sentiment set, and I glued on a couple of teeny weeny star crystals just to make it stand out a bit.

Hope you have time to leave me a comment

Judi x

8 comments:

  1. oh wow this is stunning.love your new stamp and fab papers and layout.huge congrats on getting the top 3 on woj too hun.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JUdi,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the colours and papers and well done with the flowers.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi your card is gorgeous hun, so sweet and pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi, I just love that stamp and I bet the other 6 you have bought are just as gorgeous! Its a lovely card, as ever. I've been trying to get hold of the first issue of Magnolia Mag .... and its so frustrating cos I can't get one! Got the second one without a fuss though lol. Can't wait to see the other stamps soon! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! You bought 7?!! Well as if I'm one to talk I just acquired 10 more Magnolia's. hee hee!!! Great looking card! Love the spring feel of it and love your homemade flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fabulous card, love the sweet image and the pretty colours. I think its the first edition thats available at Crafts Obession based here in the UK.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous Judi, I love all the LOTV stamps and they just keep getting better. More out next month!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! your colouring is beautiful and I love your gorgeous flower embellies!

    ReplyDelete