Followers

Friday 12 March 2010

It's your day!


Evening all

Today I'd like to share a card which I've made with the Whiff of Joy challenge in mind.  I used their sketch, which I found great to work with, and am likely to use again.  The papers are from my wonderful, generous girlfriend Tasha (again!)  I bet she wishes she hadn't given me them now!  The background card is actually a very dark chocolate, and not black as you might get the impression from the pic.  I can't for the life of me remember the maker of the sentiment stamp, and as I'm stuck in bed at the moment, I can't go check them out. The little flowers on the tabs each side of the image are pieces of lace, and I love the way they look, backed with that lovely chocolate brown.  Roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and have been stickled around the edges just to add a bit of bling, as has the beautiful young lady's dress.  I'm realy rather pleased with this one, and hope you like it too.

Whiff of Joy Challenge - 70

Judi x

13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!Love the papers you`ve used!Stunning work!
    Love,Janne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi, hope you are feeling OK? Love this sketch and you've co-ordinated everything so well - its gorgeous and so you should be rather pleased with it! Take care, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card....you did an awesome job and love the colors.......i have become a follower and would love for you to join mine...
    hugs
    CJ
    stitchybearstamps.com
    Cowgirl Up Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Judi, and so beautifully coloured!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful! I love it!! Love the color combo, the bling and how you added the cute pieces of lace on either side. Very nice card! That image is so sweet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judi,
    I love the papers you have used. The shades of blue are lovely and the flowers are beautiful. I lov ethe image - you have coloured her so well.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatiful card! I thought I'd give that sketch a go too. And with any luck I'll get it done before the deadline...
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a gorgeous card Judi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is absolutely stunning.fab image and i really love the colour sand papers and the layout is brilliant.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card, beautiful blues and I love your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this card, its gorgeous ...Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so chic. I love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! Really lovely card!!! Beautiful details and color combo too!! Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete