Followers

Saturday 6 March 2010

Flippin' Men - Roger's Birthday Card


Morning peeps,

This is a card that I've made for my hubby's friend Roger, who lives in Australia.  I love the 'flippin men' stamps which I got from Two Cats Crafts.  It's the first time I've shopped with them, but won't be the last, as their service was brilliant!  I thought that having left the UK many years ago, Roger might appreciate a good ol' fashioned beer swillin, English guy on his card.  Let's hope I'm right!!!

Mat cut with one of the new nestabilities which I bought at the craft show last week.  Border - Martha Stewart punch.  Cheers sentiment - part of the 'flippin men' stamp set.

A very simple card, for me, but I think men prefer simple, leastways, I hope so!!

Have a great weekend.

Judi xx

4 comments:

  1. fab male card, love the image, am sure he will love it.luv coops.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Judi - I struggle with mens cards, but this is just brilliant and I'm sure Roger will love it! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha, I love it! I'm sure Roger'll love it too, who wouldn't? Such a fun card! And the stamp is great. I've never heard about 'flippin men' stamps. Must go in there and see.
    Have a wonderful evening!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good at these man cards! I looked up the site - thank you - cuz I have every intention of buying some stamps from them! Love the blog look too!

    ReplyDelete