Followers

Sunday 14 March 2010

Sending you HUGS!


Afternoon all

I hope you're enjoying your weekend?

I've just finished making this card using one of the new images from Stampavie, called 'Being Together', by Gillian Roberts.  I love this stamp as it reminds me so much of my beautiful little granddaughter, Molly.  She just loves teddy bears, and has great fun playing with mine when she visits. 

The papers are from Doodlebug.  Flowers and ribbon from stash, and the sentiment was computer generated.

I love this colour combo, pink, yellow and green really make me feel like spring has sprung!!

Thanks for looking

Judi x

5 comments:

  1. Wow Judi, I just love the colour combo on this card .... its so fresh and the image is so cute ... another lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Judi!
    The image and the papers are sooo beautiful.
    Great work.
    Have a nice Sunday.
    Hugs, Swantje x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judi,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the papers and colours and your image is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card, the image is so adorable and i love your colour combo and layout.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous card Judi, great colours and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete