Followers

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Mouse in a teacup


Hi peeps

Its a soggy old day here in Hampshire, so I thought if the weather's the same where you are, this bright card might cheer you up!

The image is a Tina Wenke one from Stampavie, called Mouse in a Tea Cup, and as usual I've coloured it with Copics.  I raised it on some foam pads to give it a bit of depth, which I think you can just about see???  The papers are some more from the lovely Tasha (one of my many Docrafter friends).  Flowers - hand made.  Butteflies punched and stamped using one of the Martha Stewart punch and stamp kits that I got from QVC when they were the TSV.  Buttons from stash.  Sentiment - computer generated and then cut out with Nesties. 

I plan to enter this into the Stampavie Challenge #20 which is to make an Easter Card.  Hope they like it.

Hugs to you all, and thanks for checking out my blog.

Judi x

13 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!Love the papers!
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi,
    This card is adorable. What a brilliant image - he looks so pleased with himself doesn't he. Your flowers are great.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card judi, the image is super cute and i love the colours you`ve chosen.great papers and layout too.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Judi!! He's so cute!! and I love the papers you've used. Great job on your flowers too!!
    Hugs!!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a stunner for sure Judi,and it has cheered me no end...thanks for that....again...lol...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. Great color's. So cheerful looking.

    I do love what you did with the flowers on your card. They just pop right off the page at you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Judi, such a cute image :o) fab colours & luv the papers & layout xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colour combo on this card Judi - love it and it certainly does brighten up your day - been wet here again too if thats any consolation. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOooooh this is so sweet! I love your coloring and your homemade flowers are so cool! LUV 'EM! It's too nice here to be inside so I didn't spend too much time indoors and when I did, it was doing chores! pout pout - hoping to color tomorrow. I can hear all my Maggies yelling at me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is gorgeous Judi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous papers, he he.
    Seriously (yes I can be serious), its a lovely card. The colours are really different but they work so well.
    Hope you are ok, will mail you tomorrow :-)
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judi! What a gorgeous card! I love the bright, bold colors and the cutie image. Those flowers are fantastic!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so cute! Your coloring is really fabulous! I'm so glad to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete