Followers

Saturday 27 March 2010

Tilda's Easter Bunny



Hi there,
First of all I'd like to start by thanking all of you who have been kind enough to leave comments on my work.  It really is much appreciated.

Today I finished off this card which is for one of my granddaughters.  I used the delightful Tilda in her bunny outfit - isn't she adorable?  The papers were from Papercraft Inspirations magazine, I downloaded copies, as I hate pulling my mags apart!  The lacey doily mat was made with a Martha Stewart around the page punch.  The bunny was also a part of the Easter freebies from the magazine, but I coloured him over with Copics, and added a bit of cotton wool to make him a nice fluffy tail.  Flowers made with the method kindly introduced to me by 'Lil Daffodil', I can't get over how easy these are to make, and they're so effective, too!  A little bit of stitching done on the machine, and a computer generated label to finish off.  Voila!  There you have it.  Hope you like it.

Judi xx


11 comments:

  1. Hi Judi! stunning card hun~ luv the colours, Tilda looks fab in her pink bunny suit ~ great layout & luv the flowers xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi,
    I love this card. Bright colours, a wonderful Tilda and what a great job you made of the flowers.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Judi and you're right Tilda is absolutely adorable in that bunny suit. Great colour combo and love the flowers too! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw what a stunning card, how sweet is tilda in her buuny suit and absolutely love your colours and layout.luv coops,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Judi!
    She is soooo cute ... and the paper with easter-eggs and the frame is really gorgeous.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Swantje x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Judi, such a pretty image and colours. Love the flowers too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judi I love this one hunny, it's sooooooo gorgeous, Tilda is adorable, and your papers and embellies are perfect
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fabulous Judi, love the colours and not forgetting the sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww she is so cute!! Love the pinks you've used and once again great home-made flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jude- this is fab - and your flowers are stunning!!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jude! Gorgeous card! I love the way you did the flowers and the pretty colors you used!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete