Followers

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Tweet Talk


Hi everyone

Today I've had a chance to play with one of my new Penny Black stamps that I bought at Stevenage.  She's from the new 'Slapstick' range, which means she's foam backed as opposed to wooden or a clear stamp.  I absolutely adore this little darling, she's just SO cute!  If you read my post yesterday, you will know that I visited my friend Tasha for the first time at the weekend, and as well as accompanying me to the stamp show, she also gave me a MASSIVE heap of beautiful papers, which she said she'd grown tired of - MAD woman!!!  I decided to use this one because of it's beautiful soft colours, and then just made some matching papers on the computer to compliment it.  Swirl is a Nestie, and the flowers were handmade with various punches, and then topped with a pearl.  The sentiment was computer generated, and the ribbon was from my ever growing collection!!!

Hope you like it

Judi x

5 comments:

  1. A really pretty card...lovely stamp....and gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw such a sweet card, the image is so cute and fab colours, love the paper and fab swirls and ribbon.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Judi ... those colours are fab together and the image is soooo sweet! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card ~ cute image ~ fab colour combo & great layout xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete