Followers

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Tilda goes Turquoise

 

Today I have another Tida bunny to show you.  I have three grandkids, all girls, and they LOVE Tilda, so making cards for them is a breeze.  However, there is only 15 months between the eldest two, so they argue over everything, hence, I've used the same image on both their Easter cards, and even now, I've probably got it wrong, and one of them will want the Tilda in the colour I've given the other one.  They're only 9 and almost 8, at the moment, so heaven only knows what that household is going to be like in another few years!!!

The Magnolia background papers look a bit fuzzy, I have a feeling I might have had the camera in the wrong mode, again!  I cut an oval shape with a Nestie for Tilda to sit on, added a bit of stitching - I'm really getting into this now that I have my new mini machine.  A little bit of lace added with the aid of a Martha Stewart punch, and a butterfly peel off, pretty much make up the card, with the now OBLIGATORY hand made flowers!!

Would love to hear what you think of it.

Judi x

11 comments:

  1. Stunning card Judi, just luv everything about it hun xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very stunning!!!!That bunny Tilda is just adorable!!!Beautiful card!
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judi,
    This is a wonderful card. I love the colours and layout and Tilda is beautiful.I love your embellies and the flowers are fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Tilda looks fab in turquoise! Love the layout too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Judi - love the image and colour combo you have used .... I'm sure the girls will love the cards no matter which colour they receive. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO sweet ! I love the quarter circle and all the texture and color. Just beautiful , Judi !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Judi it's gorgeous! I am such a huge fan of that stitching and wish I had a sewing machine set up but I don't have the room. Or the machine. LOL!! This card is one of my fav's!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a sweetie, wonderful card and such beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful card, i really love the tilda and great colours and layout.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab!! Again, your colours are stunning - love your stitching and all the detail!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Judi! Love the colours and the layout you used. That little image is so sweet, love it.

    ReplyDelete